RoPay is an all-in-one payroll automation software designed to help small businesses and startups automate employee salaries and benefits with no hassle, all at zero cost.a startup in the payroll space seeking a developer to join our team. You will work with the development team and CTO to build market-leading technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Testing and evaluating new and existing programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Working closely with other developers, the CTO, product manager, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
Skills & Requirements
- Good understanding of MySQL.
- Thorough understanding of OOP Concepts.
- Good understanding with hands-on experience on Laravel framework.
- Writing web services on PHP.
- Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/jQuery.
- Knowledge of REST Service integration (JSON).
- Knowledge of React JS would be an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, smart working person with a good attitude to work in teams and individually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their CV, LinkedIn Profile and Github to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2021.