VOB Consult – We are a financial management company. We implement suitable and cost effective financial solutions for your business.
Our services are tailored towards getting your businesses and finances more organized and more productive with robust core accounting and customizable business management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Analyst
Location: Amuwo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The software analyst functions as a liaison between business groups and development groups. They provide an analysis of users’ business needs and work with developers to design effective, simple, and creative automation solutions within project constraints.
- The software analyst job description entails providing analysis, design, documentation, and testing on projects with moderate supervision
- Responsible for planning and facilitating user design sessions.
- Responsible for documenting interaction (questions and responses) from a business owner.
- Adhere to company data functional and user interface standards in the design of application user interface, including screen layout, access, and navigation.
- Manage tasks according to prescribed project priorities and provide progress reports on projects.
- Responsible for producing ad-hoc SQL/Database queries
- provide support for business needs by running custom reports.
- Responsible for troubleshooting software applications and document technical resolutions for research tickets
- handle tough technical problems and data issues.
- facilitate knowledge transfer by presenting results of all analysis and deliverables to project teams.
- Document decisions and the supporting reasons for the action made at each design meeting.
- Identify and communicate project and design risks to the project manager.
- Education: Applicants for the software analyst role require a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a similar field. In the absence of formal education, with maximum of 2 years experience.
- Knowledge: They require the ability to elicit and document functional requirement, write specifications and use cases, and design user interfaces requirement for applications.
- Communication skills: To perform their job successfully, they must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills: Their job requires them to serve as a seam between two groups: The software developer and the end-user. So it is essential that they have strong interpersonal skills to manage a relationship with both parties.
- Self-Starter: Applicants must be self-motivated individuals with the ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Computer skills: They require advanced computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications, Windows, MS SQL – for developing ad-hoc queries. Having the capability to work with the Agile processes and iterative development is a plus.
- They must also possess a working knowledge of software technology, computer programming experience, and broad business knowledge. They may also require the ability to develop business process models.
- Professionalism: They must demonstrate a positive attitude even under high pressure and stressful situations
- Flexibility: They must be able to adapt readily to change
- They must also possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Organizational and project management skills: They must be highly organized individuals with the ability to manage teams, resources, processes, and time to achieve a target result within the stipulated timeframe.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th September, 2021.