Prowedge Limited – Our client, a Faith-Based Nonprofit Organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a social media manager, you will oversee the growth and management of all social media pages, handles and activities. You will also strategize and execute social media campaigns and present reports on the activities on the various social media pages.
Please find the job description and specification below:
- Develop a content calendar for posting contents on all social media platforms.
- Using data and efficient techniques in posting contents on all social media platforms.
- Submit monthly on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Strategizing, budgeting, planning and executing all social media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Responding to mentions, DMs, requests, orders, inquiries or complaints on social media platforms.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies.
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI).
- Adequate knowledge of social media management and analytic tools.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal arts or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Knowledge of other social media platforms is an added advantage.
- Should be of the Christian faith
- Ability to use Canva, or Adobe Design Tools, and other design tools is an added advantage.
- Experience working with a non-profit organization is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.