The Yellow Plate is Abuja’s premier 24-hour online food delivery cafe & bistro, located in the heart of the city, The Yellow Plate is the place you come because you’re already friends of ours, or you soon will be. We love yummy food, authentic service, great libations and friendly faces. Available 24-hours day, our food delivery service is available to all parts of Abuja.
We’re cooking ingredient-driven food where inspiration comes from our personal experiences or one of our many customers, past and present. Our food is also inspired by local and international cuisines, using ingredients that are seasonal and raised or caught with care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager working remotely to represent our companiesby building a social media presence for our brands.
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
- You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience.
- Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Send out weekly newsletters and manage subscriptions.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on our all our digital channels and website (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least three years of proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WooCommerce sits
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Social Media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Experience with Graphic Design applications such as Adobe Creative suite, Canva etc
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram,Âand other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is not a Remote or Virtual position
Application Deadline 7th December, 2021.