Samcham Holdings Limited is a company incorporated in 1991 as Clearing and Shipping Agent. We are duly registered with the Nigeria Customs Services, Nigeria Port Plc and Nigeria Maritime Authority as a licensed Clearing and Shipping Agent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Front Desk Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require a Social Media / Front Desk Officer for the management of our Social Media Platform for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate must be social media savvy, a consummate, and a credible professional.
Main Duties of the Post
- Manage social media handles (Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and other social media platforms).
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies to increase online presence, followership, and engagements.
- Create and manage social media content.
- Create and promote strong brand visibility across all social media handles/platforms.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals, stakeholders and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Have individual responsibility for new business and engagements, and expected to self-manage; however, would be part of a growing team of people in the organization.
- Respond to questions, conversations, tenders, and requests for information promptly.
- Any other job assigned by the management in line with the role.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two (2) years experience as a social media specialist or similar role.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses and business expressions.
- As an inspiration to your colleagues, you are to be a tenacious, driven, and highly motivated social media officer with a proven record of building / creating growing engagements and traction on the social media space, and strong empathy for people.
- Excellent knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Strong client management skills and ability to respond to conversations in an appropriate manner
- Hands-on problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new opportunities for clients and stakeholders’ engagements on Social Media.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
To be negotiated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2022.