Alibert Product Nigeria Limited – Created in 1974 as a small factory and family-owned business. First retail showroom opened in 1986 in Ikoyi. 1990 Opening of second retail shop in Apapa. 2003 Opening of first retail shop outside Lagos (Abuja). In 2010, Alibert became the first furniture company in Nigeria to export its furniture + opening of new showroom outside of Nigeria (Ghana). Today: we have a network of 5 showrooms and 3 franchise showrooms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Supervisor
- Work with the Showroom manager in handling customer complaints and provide resolutions.
- Be responsible for supervising all aspects of display, cleaning, customer relations, customer care training for sales representatives and improvement of showroom ambience,
- Work with the showroom manager to ensure that all staff in the showroom are compliant with health and safety regulations and all other attendant regulations.
- Perform other duties as routinely assigned.
- Be actively involved in sales, improvement of sales and sourcing of clients for the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Social Sciences or any related relevant course from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of Two year & experience in a marketing and sales position or other similar relevant position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proximity to the Island is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; take and execute instructions as handed down and a very high level of integrity and honesty.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted