Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Manager
- Supervise all sales and marketing activities in the showroom.
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs
- Create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies.
- Teach new employees about each product, as well as mentoring all employees on how to be a better salesperson.
- Ensure theshowroomis neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them
- Assist in budgeting and arranging merchandise
- Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the Regional/District manager
- Ensure sales reps compliance with company policies and procedures
- Step in to negotiate discounts, promo offers with customers.
- Monitor Store and Employee Key Performance Indicators
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of successful experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Showroom Manager – Abuja” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th July, 2021.