Baylog Investment Limited – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Organisation located in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Attendant
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek experience and motivated staff who interested and passionate to add value to the business through their expertise, skills and knowledge.
- The sucessful candidates will receive on the job training for two weeks after which they take over their roles accordingly.
- If you love to be in a challenging and motivating environment where you can build a career in retail business, we can’t wait to have you application.
- Ensure products are well displayed on the shelves at all times with sufficient spaces.
- Ensure that the showroom is clean and well maintained.
- Assist customers through the payment process either through POS or cash payments.
- Confirm that product warranties are handed over to customers at the time of purchase and products are delivered to their vehicles.
- Handle customer complaints by ensuring complete satisfaction at all times.
- Welcome customers and help them with any enquiry on visiting.
- Escort customers to desired locations within the showroom and provide details on what they are looking at or intending to buy.
- Demonstrate product features by explaining clearly their brands uses and stand in the market.
- At least SSCE.
- Good customer relations and selling skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Salary and Benefits
- N180,000 per annum
- Training & Development Opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.