Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Participate in recruiting process, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and maintain competitive knowledge of the Africa real estate market and demonstrate deep local market knowledge of the sector in Nigeria.
- Perform Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on competitive positioning, current trends, and comparable sales and target market.
- Identify and manage prospective clients
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related courses.
- Must have 3-5 years work experience
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Excellent Leadership, Organisational and Creativity skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022