The Lagos State University (LASU), located at Ojo, was established as a Public University in 1983 by the enabling law of Lagos State. Established with the vision of pursuing the advancement of learning and academic excellence, the university has been unrelenting in the pursuit of its mission of becoming a citadel of learning, a community with the trademark of excellence in teaching, research and service to humanity, a catalyst as well as an agent for development.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (CONUASS 5)
Unit: Centre for Environmental Studies and Sustainable Development
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow must demonstrate clear evidence of scholarship through considerable academic publications, at least Fifteen (15), in recognized journals of local and international repute which must be in their area of specialization.
- Candidates must have at least six (6) years Post-Doctoral teaching and research experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of Eight (8) years teaching and research experience in a University system or relevant Institution.
The University adopts the Consolidated University Academic Salary Structure (CONUASS).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Thirty (30) copies of detailed Application including photocopies of credentials (O’ Level Result inclusive). The Curriculum Vitae should be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic / Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (Self)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Stamp of Fifty Naira (N50:00) only on each. All applications with supporting documents should be addressed and submitted to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001, Lagos State University,
Post Office, Ojo,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th August, 2022.