Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Location: Lekki , Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Write and implement clean, secure, well-documented and bug-free code to support the front and back-end functionality of internal systems
- Implement, upgrade, and make improvements to Content Management Systems and Customer Relationship Management portals to ensure they are used efficiently and optimally throughout the organization
- Design and implement new web page templates, layouts, widgets, and other assets as needed for desktop and mobile devices
- Improve and maintain the integration of internal systems and web portal
- Knowledge of Linux environment is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Apache configuration basics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Master in computer science or related discipline is required is an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment.
- 8 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems.
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results.
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time.
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications.
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience working with Linx
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021 (3pm)