Zenith Care Hospital is a private healthcare institution that provides first-class, effective, and efficient medical services. Thanks to the excellent medical staff, the state-of-the-art equipment, and a comfortable and cozy environment, the Hospital quickly became popular among local residents.
We deal with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment of diseases, and we manage the care of In-patients and Out-patients with acute and long-term medical conditions. We render health services to women and children in the specialties of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, and General family medicine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Respond to patients- medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Run different scans on patient.
- Ability to do at least Obstetric Scan and Minor Surgical procedure is an added advantage
- Reasonable Working Experience Is An Added Advantage
- Have relevant and up-to-date certifications.
- Good and Attractive Salary Scheme
- Accommodation is available
- Good Working Environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant Documents to:
Zenith Care Hospital (HQ),
Oluyole Extension, Opposite Bovas Filling Station,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Send to: [email protected] using the Position as the Job Title of the email..
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
Note: For further enquiries, please call: 08170524747, 08172298186, 0814840000.