Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, requires the service of the position below:
Job Title: Senior Master Data Analyst
- Our client, requires the service of a highly skilled senior data analyst with Fin-Tech experience who will facilitate prompt query resolution for tickets raised in respect of new master data requests, update of existing master data and end dating of new master data on the Oracle Cloud ERP platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify relevant Oracle business events to Nigeria ERP deployment and manage configuration data and rules such as CoA mapping, SLA rules etc to aid smooth business operation and reconciliation.
- Identify and mine the data requirements to support ERP benefit realization initiatives in conjunction with OPCOs process lead
- Identify and extract data requirements for systems usage in support of shared platform cost by the Group.
- Define and document OPCO’s needs in assigned functional domain of Oracle ERP Cloud such as Oracle Product Hub e.g. designing taxonomies, item extended attributes, item catalog categories, security/access models, new item requests, workflow, and Oracle Supplier/Customer Hub e.g. Trading Community architecture (TCA), data stewardship, data model harmonization, de-duplication, alignment with Order management and accounts receivable customer design, Oracle Advance Global Intercompany System and Pricing rules etc.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders such as Boost Central MDM, Oracle support team, functional business owners to ensure creation and maintenance configuration data in Finance, SCM, EPM and EAM ensuring that information supplied is complete and accurate
- Validation of master data requests to ensure that they are appropriate and meet Opco and Group policies
- Administer approved master data change requests
- Ensure all requests are completed within agreed service levels
- Ensure quality of the master data and data conventions are updated
- Adhere to MDM practices, polices as defined by MDM manager
- Support the manager, MDM in identifying improvement areas for enhancing the MDM process
- Liaise with the Group MDM to load approved bulk data onto Oracle Cloud ERP platform
- Maintenance of data templates to be used for ongoing data upload activities into the production system
- Support the Data lead in the delivery of new initiatives arising from demand management, quarterly releases pertaining to revision/cleansing/enhancement etc. of master data
- Continuous review of transactional data captured by local functional users and other data stewards using Enterprise Data Quality tools to ensure adherence to data quality standards and proactively identify potential cross functional data issues and proffer resolution.
- Build knowledge base in assigned OTBI subject areas and assist the business in extraction of useful report to aid decision making.
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Degree from a reputable University.
- 4 years of professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Banking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS word or PDF to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.