Maurice Xandra Solutions – Our client, a major player in the finance and investment industry, is currently looking to hire the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Officer
Department: Institutional Banking
Report to: ED, Institutional Banking
Supervises: Investment Team
- The candidate will be responsible for investing activities globally, including deal sourcing, analysis / diligence, transaction closing / process management, and post-investment support within the group.
- The role will be highly entrepreneurial and analytical, spanning emerging market investing, consulting / management, and financial inclusion.
- Work to source, negotiate, manage, and sell equity investments.
- Prepare detailed financial models, projections, and valuations to analyze equity investment opportunities.
- Undertake financial analysis, financial modelling and risk analysis on projects and apply appraisal tools such as Environment Social and Governance (ESG), Asset and Management Liability (AML), development outcomes.
- Prepare project appraisal reports for presentation to executive management and then Board of Directors.
- Origination and execution of investment projects in relevant areas
- Provide strategic support for portfolio companies, such as developing suitable alliances, raising new debt and equity, and providing input on strategic initiatives.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality finance opportunities or investments, Venture capital and social impact private equity funds through anticipating market trends and employing sector/regional knowledge
- Identify, undertake, coordinate and manage the necessary due diligence of banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital/impact fund and other financial intermediation projects applying debt, equity, guarantees and related Bank products.
- Report to: ED, Institutional Banking
- Supervises: Investment Team
- First Degree or its equivalent in finance and accounting discipline
- 5 – 8 years relevant experience in corporate or project finance
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds. Professional Membership in related field is an added advantage.
Skill & Competence Requirements:
- Good presentation skills
- Financial analysis
- Data analysis
- Time Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Detail orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.