Human Capital Partners – Our client, an Investor Relations and Advisory Firm in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitable camdidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Associate
Summary / Requirements
The Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of effective Debt and Equity Investor Relations programmes for clients.
- Managing internal internal communications and creating platforms for seamless inter-company interaction and work optimisation.
- Driving thought leadership forums and coordinating corporate events such as symposiums, investor forums, investor road shows, intelligence sharing sessions.
The desired candidate is expected to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Finance-related
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in Investment/ Asset Management/ Stock broking sector
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision, as well as to work as a member of a team and within deadline
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional in telephone communication
- Excellent business writing and reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programmes such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Highly numerate, with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Investor Relations and related regulatory/ statutory requirements. Good understanding of corporate governance.
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience in financial analysis, particularly the ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and corporate results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2021.