Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors. The company has a pool of experienced engineers who have acquired over 20 years experience individually in engineering design, construction, fabrication and maintenance services. The qualities of our services attest to their skills and capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HSE Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of Process/ technical safety-related documents for clients.
- Development of HSE cases, fire risk assessment, Escape Evacuation & Rescue Analysis, HAZID, etc for Tomsey clients on request.
- Implement and maintain a Safety Management System on OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 Standards, have a good knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Develop HSE plans, programs, HSE project plans and ensure implementation to achieve OHS objectives.
- Consult with other external authorities and other industry/company experts in order to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices in OHS.
- Conduct routine drills to test Emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios for all staff.
- To conduct/ facilitate Tomsey’s HSE training and certification programs.
- Carry out a site inspection, risk assessment, JHA, and JSA to ensure a safe work environment and safe system of work in compliance with a relevant statutory standard.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Engineering / Sciences or relevant field is required.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of safety cases, FIREPRAN, EERA, QRA, HAZOP, HAZID.
- Experience in Oil & Gas facilities, projects, and installations is a must.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the same role with 3 years experience in technical safety document development.
- Professional certification in occupational health and safety, NEBOSH IGC, and others.
Skills and Competencies:
- HSE documentations for client.
- Inspection, Audit, risk assessment, and report writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Emergency/Crisis Management.
- Investigation/Risk Management.
- Project planning and meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.