Control Risks exists to make our clients succeed. We are a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Department: Finance (Regional)
Employment Type: Full time
- To provide oversight of Financial Control function in Nigeria, deliver accurate and timely financial reporting, maintain robust financial control environment and manage tax and compliance in the region.
- Direct management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger team;
- Prepare / Review balance sheet reconciliations;
- Production of local tax reports;
- Payroll accounting and reporting;
- Producing cashflow forecasts and currency exposure reports; and
- Proactively suggest ideas for process improvement.
- Manage audit / tax queries as required;
- Provision of management information;
- Main finance point of contact for senior management;
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Experience of working for a global consultancy business
- Experience of working with and developing finance systems
- Experience of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Candidates must have a recognise.
- Experience of working in a multi-national / multi-currency company with the ability to work successfully across borders and culture
- Experience of staff management
- Advanced Excel
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply