GUS Consulting Limited – Our client is one of Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing Technology Company. They aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of their achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Their culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Team work and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our light hearted spirit towards our people.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Devops Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Senior Devops Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Creating software deployment strategies essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment
- Getting involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools and maintaining configuration management
- Assisting and training junior team members
- Working with multiple teams to gather requirements and collaboratively build solutions
- Ongoing maintenance and upgrades on key components of the platform.
- Custodian of all production systems powering various products and service
- Offerings across Publishers, Ad Exchanges, Telcos and Financial Services. These products deliver the most relevant content and ads real-time.
- Designing, building and optimizing automation systems to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Conducting research, tests and executing new techniques to stay abreast of industry trends and best practices.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any course related to technology or of equivalent experience.
- Experience in Networking, Firewall rules and Server management. Familiarity and hands-on experience on deployment strategy
- Good Linux/Unix Administration skills and knowledge on any cloud service provider
- Knowledge of continuous integration delivery and Enterprise Security awareness
- 3-5 years working experience as a Devops Engineer
- Experience in Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
N400,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted