Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant (Income Tax Specialist)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complete interpretation of Income Tax
- Finance & Account Functions
- Compliance & Auditing
- MIS Reports.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of bank reconciliations, payment gateway reconciliation, recurring revenue, value added services, mobile wallet.
- Accounting, Finance, Reporting & Internal Controls;
- Provide the Group with all financial requirements on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for preparing and analysing P & L, BS and costing
- Comply with all tax laws and ensure compliance
- Reviewing and analysing Internal Audit observations and taking corrective actions
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanism
- Providing complete data management for Finance, Accounting and IT function
- Providing support to all departments and the management team and help in making financial decisions, as well as coordinating inter-company financial activities
- Setting and monitoring Finance, Accounting and IT functions in line with organizational objectives with systems driven approach.
- Ability to nurture and maintain healthy relationships with Banks and Financial Institutions.
Financial Planning & Forecasting:
- Prepare timely monthly MIS reports with analysis
- Prepare annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of statutory / external agencies audits
- Forecasting the funding requirements, assess its impact on the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, bank overdrafts limits, and proper cash and treasury management.
Legal & Statutory Reporting:
- Monitoring financial, statutory requirements and compliance as guided by Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Keeping all relevant records, archives, and legal / statutory documents.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 Years of Experience.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.