The Oleaster is a Behavioral Health Center that provides a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction and other mental health issues. Our Client-first philosophy, licensed and empathetic staff allow us to meet you wherever you are in your recovery journey.
We work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. Our integrative approach combines today’s most effective treatment strategies with long-standing, evidenced-based techniques to help you achieve lasting recovery. The Oleaster is located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
The reporting to: The Head of Accounts
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system
- Perform reviews of financial documents such as invoices, vouchers, ledger, expense reports and other documents such as purchase orders to ensure the completeness, accuracy, reasonability and validity of financial data
- Performs physical verification of assets and inventory records with other administrative departments
- Management of accounting systems and processes which include system access and reconciliation of records
- Ensure quality control over day to day financial operations posted into the company’s ERP software, with particular emphasis on handling accounts payable, receivables and other reconciliations
- Preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Calculation of applicable taxes according to the law
- Ensure that the financial policies /procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Analyzing and advising on cost saving benefits
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
- Monitoring costs and expenditures against budgets and forecasts
- Preparing all year end accounts
- Preparing monthly salary payroll
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes
- Recording transactions compile and analyze data, perform audits; Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data;
Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of M.Sc in Accounting.
- First Degree must be in accounting.
- Abilityto work independently and highly meticulous.
- Ability to lead and manage ateam effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials or any other financial software.
- Certified member of ICAN/ACCA.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years core experience in accounting/management account.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.