Blowfish Hotel Limited is the ultimate oasis of comfort and style, where sophistication and attitude seamlessly blend with timeless design. A modern boutique hotel in Lagos, the Blowfish Hotel is proof that the new rules of elegance are crisp, clean, and modern, without fuss or complexity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily collections of cash from all our locations points.
- Authorizations of all petty cash vouchers for the companies and agreeing cashier balances with Tally.ERPdaily.
- Authorizing all suppliers’ invoices on Tally making sure it up to date
- Communicating/following up with all location on the status of POS machine so that issues can be resolved by the bank
- Authorizations of all Cheques payment Voucher for the companies.
- NAV; Posting and closing of staff customer groceries at the end of the month for all expatriate.
- NAV; Transfer of groceries balances from one customer to another and transfer between supplier on NAV
- Monthly apportionment of overhead expenses like Internet expenses, Telephone, DSTV and authorization of same on Tally
- Authorizations of all the restaurantdirect transfer into access bank
- Authorization of all AR (Account Receivables) bills on Tally.
- Authorization of all Complementary breakfast sales , Receivables Restaurant room e.t.c posted on TALLY.
- Uploading of all POS restaurant bill on TALLY for all locations.
- Uploading of all POS transactions for all banks in Supermarket.
- Daily cash count of the cashier’s closing cash at the end of day
- Confirmation of direct transfer for Account receivables
- Review and signing of staff leave allowance form
- Deduction of staff loan and advances at the end of the month
- Review and signing of staff pay-off for approval
- Posting of staff groceries on Tallyand authorizing same after posting.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Accountant” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.