C&F Porter Novelli is the trusted business advisor and leader in strategic communications in West Africa. We combine our in-depth understanding of the Nigerian and other West African markets, with 360° strategic communication skills and a commitment to standards of excellence to influence those that matter most to our clients. The result is strong reputational capital that delivers measurable and competitive business result for our client through transparent actions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will play an active role in coordinating and implementing daily account activities on behalf of the Agency and the Client.
- He/she will have proven experience which focuses on Business Development, Client Service and Account Management, Strategic Planning, creation of compelling Content, and understanding of the Nigerian media landscape, (larger written assets, blog content, Channelengagement, media management etc.), to facilitate bold, creative and innovative communications programmes.
- The successful candidate will serve as a client contact to help develop and execute programmes across a variety of platforms, manage various client relationships, work with a cross-functional team and help to ensure the success of client programmes.
- He / she will be expected to come up with smart and sound ideas, and engage in flawless execution of client programmes and internal project management.
- Furthermore, the successful candidate will be required to develop strong client relationships based on the ability to think, react and act in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate has to be team-oriented and self-motivated, able to work with others and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- He / she should have a natural ability to tell stories and a demonstrated capability for engaging readers with relevant and sticky content, in addition to good media contacts.
- He / she should also be able to research and write marketing and education content across multiple channels: Mainstream and Digital media.
- Outputs will include press releases, op-ed pieces, features/by-lined articles, white papers, case studies website copy, social media posts, video scripts, infographic text, blog posts, email subject lines and more.
- He / she must possess good knowledge of Traditional and Digital media, with a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduation experience, of which at least 3 years must be in a communications consultancy.
- He / she should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
N120,000 – N160,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021.