Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Job Type: Regular
- Develop and implement cost effective security measures and procedures to mitigate against risks to Company’s assets, business operations and personnel in Lagos and Abuja in line with business goals.
- Manage relationship with government security agents (GSAs), internal and external stakeholders and other security service providers within his AOR in order to ensure Company derives the highest standards of security services while complying with the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR).
- A good Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 5 years security experience at least 2 of which must have been on a supervisory position in an oil and gas company.
- Good knowledge of Security Management in industrial setting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply