Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery)
Dangote Oil Refinery is looking for a shift supervisor to:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Male and Female – SSCE / NECO with Five Credits including English and Math
- Must be between the age of 18 – 25 years old
- Must be a Nigerian
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, are essential for the position of security supervisor so subordinates know how to do their jobs and what to be on the lookout for.
- Supervisors must have a good working knowledge of management practices and principles so he can efficiently perform his job.
- The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response. Basic IT knowledge is an added advantage.
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.