Ifgreen Industries and Investment Limited is a fast growing agro-allied company that specializes in the production of FMCG goods making use of cassava plants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Security Guard to monitor the premises to prevent theft or other illegal activities and also makes sure that buildings are locked after normal business hours. The location is situated in Epe, Lagos State.
- Walks around premises to investigate signs of intrusion.
- Notifies people of rule infractions.
- Provides valuable feedback to management about the security of a business
- Screens individuals as they arrive on the premises.
- Monitors the premises for criminal activity.
- Writes daily reports and maintains a diligent record of legal and illegal activities.
- Stops suspicious activities by asking for identification.
- Responds to all alarms.
- Authorizes workers and non-employees to enter and exit the premises.
- Contactsfire department in case of an emergency
- Keeps a log of all visitors with the visitor form attached.
- Writes daily activity reports; provides them to employer on request.
- Apprehends criminals or those not adhering to company rules.
- Monitors all parking situations.
- Checks any and all bags for suspicious or prohibited items.
- Inspects all points of entry to make sure they are secure.
- Stays in contact with other security personnel to make sure the premises is secure at all times.
- Answers phone calls after official business hours.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must possess OND / SSCE qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Approachable, diplomatic, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Time oriented.
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- He must reside in Epe.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.