Kings Unique Security is an innovative leader in the security service industry providing our services to a wide range of clients nationwide.
We are recruiting a technical and highly skilled individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Loss Prevention Manager
Location: Abuloma – Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Security Loss Prevention Manager, you shall be responsible for the following functions and more:
- Carry out Technical Advance Risk assessment of client.
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, manuals, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property through training.
- Prepare compliance reports and identify areas for improvement associated with contract-specific policies, practices, and procedures.
- Carry out security investigations for client security.
- Assist in annual team appraisals.
- Responsible for ensuring the adherence to Health and Safety in the work environment.
- Complete and monitor risk assessments to meet the needs of the location.
- Provide regular reports of performance, incidences, control measures, area for improvement and development etc for management use.
- Liaising with the police, Fire Service, and other agencies in an emergency on all issues affecting security, including high-profile visits and events of all types which have the potential to create security concerns.
- Other related duties that will be assigned.
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- BSc, M.Sc. Or MBA is an added advantage
- Industrial Security Certification CPO, CPP, PCI, PSP, CCIP
- Social Sciences or any course relevant to security
- Years of experience: 5 years and above
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Proactive nature
- Vigilant and attentive to details
- Age Range: 35 – 45 years
- Gender: Male.
Note: Proximity to the office will be considered
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.