Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN) is a Christian, not-for-profit, Non-Governmental Organization, working to ensure that Nigerian communities experience sustained food security, improved household nutrition, economic justice, natural resources management, disaster risks reduction, conflict transformation and humanitarian aid without bias to faith, gender or ethnicity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Guard
Location: Jos, Plateau
Summary of Job Description
- Shall be vigilant and ensure that all CRUDAN properties are well protected both during and after working hours.
- Shall issue a gate pass to all non-CRUDAN vehicles coming into the premises and retrieve same when going out.
- Shall write handing over notes at every shift
- Shall perform any other duties as may be required.
- Shall ensure the genuineness of all visitors then refer to the receptionist for direction
- Shall maintain a log book where they will enter the particulars of all visitors into the premises both during and after working hours
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- At least post primary Education
- Two (2) years cognate experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be committed Born Again Christians.
- Age Range: 25 – 40 years
- Gender: Both males and females are eligible
Attractive, negotiable and will be based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten application with necessary photo copies of credentials attached and addressed to:
The Executive Director, (CRUDAN),
Sabon Bariki, Bukuru,
P.O. Box 13484, Jos (930001),
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.