Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Security briefing/induction for all onboarding site personnel, especially visitors, newly mobilized personnel or expatriate personnel arriving in Nigeria for the first time or returning from leave to site.
- Develop post instructions/orders for the respective security guard posts.
- Training of security guards.
- Ensure that all security breaches are reported, investigated and remedial action immediately taken/implemented.
- Coordinate deployment of armed GSA to support security escort coverage during journeys in liaison with Journey Manager.
- Participate in security audits.
- Conduct Security awareness toolbox presentations (every week) for Seflam SGL’s site personnel to ensure they have the right level and constantly updated awareness about security conditions in the area.
- Conduct security drills and penetration tests at least monthly or as necessitated, based on threat dynamics.
- Supervision of the security guards (private Guards and GSAs) daily activities (for access control, search procedures, effective surveillance patrols, etc.) to ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement Security guard posting and work roaster.
- Conduct security guard force manning verification and nominal roll review.
- Report directly to the Security Manager.
- A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- 7 – 10 years experience – military/paramilitary/oil and gas security.
- Advanced training, certification or membership in a relevant security professional body will be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of on-site security protocols.
- Ability to effectively coordinate public and private security agencies at the site level.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.