Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Assistant – Premium Edible Oil Products Limited
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
Purpose of the Job
- To perform responsible protective service work to maintain and ensure security across the organization while adhering to established rules and regulations.
- Assist in monitoring that all access control procedures are effective and stringently followed by all staff and visitors. Ensuring accountability of safe and secure environment.
- Assist in implementation of all security risk management mitigating measures to ensure compliance.
- Prepare detailed security assessment reports after field missions with risk mitigations to support security situation analysis and facilitate decision-making.
- Enforce the security policy of the company and coordinate investigation of internal security cases.
- Accurately report problems relating to food safety management system to the specified leadership team within the factory.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work.
- Understand the company’s food safety policy, its objective, and the benefits of an improved food safety management system.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Security Certification or Training is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- In the Police force and Military will be valuable.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Be flexible, reliable, practical and resourceful.
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem solving.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply