Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary / Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer calls, take messages and handle correspondence.
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments for the GM.
- Act as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
- Managing databases and files.
- Implement new procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaise with relevant organisations and clients.
- Keep basic financial records.
- Type, prepare and collate reports.
- Organising and servicing meetings, ensuring that agendas are available and taking minutes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in secretarial and PA positions.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Team working skills.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.