The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Applicant must possess all of the following requirements:
- Must have HND in Secretarial Administration.
- Versatile in the use of social media and virtual meeting hosting.
- Highly cultured in handling and treating confidential matters and issues.
- Hardworking with strong business mindedness.
- Ready to be available for work and any other assignment anytime needed.
- Excellent personality, strong extrovert tendency, and good manner.
- Must reside in any of the following areas: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
- Skilful and prolific in writing.
- Eloquent in speaking.
- High speed in typing.
- Well informed in arranging for and travelling with boss.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- Only qualified applicants will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th Septemebr, 2021.