Diversity Talent Management Limited is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions.
We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference. We are an ethical consulting firm with a strong belief in the work we do, and with a passion to give back to the broader community with the skills and expertise available within our walls.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor (Appliances & Electronics)
Locations: Edo and Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To maintain and grow sales as well as gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- Carry out routine balance confirmation every month from his existing dealers to have transparency in the business.
- Report excess outstanding/defaults to the reporting manager.
- Respond to complaints from customers and dealers and attend after-sales support when requested.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Timely identify dented, defected & damaged stock & report to the reporting manager.
- To manage sales of the company’s products and after-sales services in defined geographical areas.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales & collection forecasts for the assigned territory.
- To manage existing and build new relationship partners
- Prospect for new business and opportunities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing available resources.
- Design and implement a strategic business/sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure strong brand presence in the market.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs in terms of marketing and sell-out support.
- Ensure collections are proportionate to sales.
- Implement company policies, systems, BTL / promotional activities.
- Ensure stocks are allocated based on the payment limits and financial capacity of the dealer.
- Keep Management informed towards competition pricing, new product launch with features and marketing activity to remain updated.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected
- Exhibit personal traits of curiosity, modesty, achievement orientation, and conscientiousness
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Good knowledge and use of Basic MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Relevant experience from appliances-trade Company is mandatory
- Have thorough knowledge about electronics products and markets.
- Good understanding of assigned market and relationship with the partners.
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written) skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title & Job Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.