Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector. Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks
- Coordinate with legal and finance departments within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal)
- The ideal candidate will work directly with the sales force to implement sales activities for each project
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of the Sales and Marketing Director
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner.
Experience and Education
- Background helor’s Degree (or equivalent), preferably major in marketing or Business Administration focusing on marketing/sales
- 2 – 4 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in the domestic market.
- Familiar with the country real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business/sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Understand the real estate market and needs of domestic customers
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in the regional language of the focus country as well as English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
30th August, 2021.