Harvey Business School – Founded in 2020, Harvey Business School is an investment, leadership, entrepreneurship and finance advisory educational hub registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The school offers practicable result-oriented financial solutions to young adults, retirees, working class professionals and business owners to help them build strong businesses amid compelling challenges. From inception till date, Harvey Business School has produced over 50 millionaires and over 500 quality business managers spanning all industry. The centrepiece of our business offering is to bridge the gap between idea and actionable results by equipping business owners with the right tools and strategy to create wealth, transform their ideas into reputable ventures, and connect them with funding opportunities to scale up their business. Our 5 Pillars of Success Our activities at Harvey Business School are built upon the following: 1. What is money? 2. How to make money 3. How to manage money 4. How to multiply money 5. How to build systems
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiddates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th September, 2021.