PepsiCo, Inc. is an American-based multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Job ID: 240089BR
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Employment type: Full Time
- Define the Sales operations and capability strategy that will enhance a competitive GTM, market share growth and delivery of business targets; providing the implementation plan and driving roll out through the Commercial Leadership team
- Coordinate all sales projects, Analytics, Commercial Standards, Scorecards and ensuring that the desired results are achieved whilst promoting a culture of continuous improvement in the function
- Handling lead generation and booking appointments
- Training staff in products, market, and processes for sales excellence
- Developing “go to market” models for products and campaigns
- Increasing reps’ efficiency with leads, transactions, and time management
- Hiring and onboarding employees and mentoring current ones
- Defining and refining structured sales processes for efficiency
- Defining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Provide peer leadership to the Commercial Leadership team to ensure full alignment and embedding of the defined sales process, standards and measurement.
- Sales growth driver – development, measurement and tracking and performance insights, market & competitor monitoring, analysis and reporting whilst developing Commercial Insights.
- Managing sales data
- Playing a key role in sales and operations planning (S&OP), a process where executives continuously align diverse functions within Nigeria BU.
- Reporting sales and campaign results
- Communicating news and wins
- Organizing and maintaining sales collateral for access by representatives.
- Sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators
- Managing sales representative compensation plans and incentives
- Defining sales territories
- Managing technical tools and platforms,
- often in collaboration with IT
- Interpreting analytics and research for the company’s understanding
- Using internal data, along with market and competitor research, to help drive sales strategy and “hit the numbers”
- Using “big data,” complex data sets requiring sophisticated analysis, for advanced interpretation and predictive analytics to drive strategy and actions
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years in senior commercial roles within multinational companies
- Ability to move between strategic thought leadership and operation/project delivery detail as well as an ability to manage and influence a range of local and global stakeholders
- An individual who understands how to get things done within PepsiCo and other MNC; and has the ability to influence across a broad network of the organization – there is some ‘thinking’ involved’ but much of this will be about simply ‘decide’ and ‘act’
- Proven results at delivering business change
- Leadership: Since Sales Operations employees work both individually and in a team, it necessitates that each maintains some leadership capabilities.
- Planning Abilities: the employee must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
- Motivation: The stress of sales on employees requires that Sales Operations employees maintain office morale through motivation and reward.
- Proven track record of performance delivery, and leading transformational change
- Analytical, Numeric with a disruptive thinking/ mind-set
- Team player and team coach
- Able to identify and understand both the employees and the business needs and drive the necessary capability interventions
- Continuous improvement mind-set.
- Multitasking: The diverse nature of Sales Operations responsibilities means that employees should have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously.
- Operating knowledge of how to commercialise large scale innovation
- Project leadership skills
- Analytical Analysis: The incumbent would be required to analyze large sets of data, employees must have analytical analysis skills.
- Dedication: sales operations activities are often time-consuming, meaning that employees must be dedicated to their profession..
- Trend Analysis: The incumbent must understand competitors and all competitive products, in relation to PepsiCo’s product.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act