Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, specializes in the sales and distribution of children’s educational toys and games.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, specializes in the sales and distribution of children’s educational toys and games is looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports.
- You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- To be successful as a sales officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations.
- Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2021.