Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Interior fittings.
Report To: Chief Executive Officer
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Developing marketing strategies to upsurge customer awareness and brand recognition of products or services.
- Digitally marketing organizational services and products.
- Establishing pricing policies to ensure that customers are getting fair value for their money.
- Negotiating contract terms with suppliers or other business partners to secure favorable arrangements for the company.
- Overseeing the implementation of new sales strategies to improve results.
- Participating in community outreach activities to promote goodwill for the company and its products.
- Creating sales predictions based on current market conditions and customer demand.
- Ensuring that the organization has adequate inventory to meet customer demand.
- Developing training programs for sales staff to ensure they are conversant with new products and services.
- Providing leadership for the company’s sales department by setting goals and creating plans to achieve them.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative position or any similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of office procedures.
- Proficient in office management software like Microsoft Office (MS word and Excel, specifically).
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity.
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Sound analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters.
- Must be an honest person.
N80,000 Plus commissions, and bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as a Doc. or PDF to: [email protected] using “Sales Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 13th December, 2022.