Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Locations: Abia & Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans in the States of assignment.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Sales target achievement
- Blend of products (fast and non – fast moving)
- Brand awareness, positive image projection and protection
- Customer care and relationship.
- Effectiveness in credit management and debt recovery (where applicable)
- Reduction in sales concentration risk (geographical and market spread)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent personality, business presentation skills, Organized, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- The person must be physically able, can travel long trips by road, meetings, presentations and training sessions that require constant talking and listening.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Preferred Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.