Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, a Financial Services Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment type: Full Time
- The Sales Manager will be responsible for building relationships and providing strategic direction to aid the company’s growth and profitability by guiding relationships both internally and externally to guide the purchase / sale of products.
- Generate leads.
- Develop sales pitches to sell products and take call leads.
- Must be able to dissect events and the relevance in making an investment decision to ensure products meet the business needs of customers.
- Negotiate prices and terms for sales agreement.
- Ensure customer onboarding and documentation are in place.
- Balance cost and competitive analysis with the expected return on sales initiatives / objectives.
- Delegate tasks to direct reports in line with skill, knowledge,and ability and, where necessary identify skill gaps and training requirements.
- Develop / update sales policies, strategies, and procedures.
- Establish and evaluate an ongoing sales training / education program for new and existing staff covering new and existing products / services.
- Ensure general sales team awareness and job understanding regarding regulations and accepted practices.
- Presentation of sales, revenue, and expense report and realistic forecasts to the MD.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and take advantage of market projections/realities to advance business growth objectives.
- Building long-term business and organizational relationships
- Use knowledge of products, market, and services to connect with consumers and generate sales.
- To liaise with Customer Experience, Product Management teams and relevant stakeholders on customer preferences and issues.
- To report to the MD regularly on Sales operations at meetings and at other times.
- Any other task as assigned from time to time by the leadership
- Create and implement an effective sales strategy to support business growth decisions.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Achievement of budget across products.
- Monthly Customer growth rate– Count.
- Monthly sales growth rate – Volume.
- Selling costs to sales ratio.
- Monthly customer churn rate.
- Timeliness and accuracy of sales report.
- Frequency and number of customer complaints regarding interaction.
- First Degree, B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- Qualifications and membership in relevant professional body.
- M.Sc or MBA in Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years of work experience in Sales in the financial industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Commercial acumen and sound business awareness.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.