Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited – We are a global digital marketing training company that set the standard in the digital marketing industry through our comprehensive 90% practical and 10% theoretical Digital Marketing Certification Course with during and after-training support from experienced digital marketing experts.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Growth Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole. We are the institute that certifies people with global standard skill in digital marketing with globally recognized certifications. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to everyone
- Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 10,000 people in the next 5 years to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing. It’s an important mission, and it is one we are committed to because we sincerely believe it can change the world.This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs
- We are looking to engage an experienced Sales Growth Specialist to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for all activities revolving around following up and converting aspiring students, corporate clients and partners into leads. This role is majorly in-house and as such you must be experienced in online marketing lead generation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives
- Laise for partnership with business groups, universities, associations, chambers of commerce, associations etc
- Ensure that all students receive the best possible learning experience and take responsibility for addressing the learning needs of all students
- Develop and manage training schedules
- Communicate with customers via phone, e-mails, chats and other platforms
- Prepare and deliver engaging and confident presentations (both at one-to-one level and at a much larger scale) about our company and it services
- Make inbound and outbound calls to sell our services; respond to customer queries promptly and professionally
- Develop and implement a systematic and efficient strategy to identify, acquire and retain prospective clients both individual and corporate
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections
- Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Administration and Related Courses
- 3 – 5 hands-on experience in online sales and tele-marketing; experience in a digital marketing workspace is an added advantage
- Persuasion skills and ability to convert leads via online communication
- Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
- Passionate and up to date with knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques
- Strong and confident communicator.
N75,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 28th May, 2021.