We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This ideal candidate will partner with Technical team to find, contact, and follow-up with prospective clients. Once they discover the client’s needs, they will discuss our product’s technological capabilities and business value with the client.
- The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate highly technical concepts to all prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or a related field
- Ability to make a sound presentation to clients in the area of Automation, Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering.
- Familiarity with FMCG practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients and establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Present, promote and sell engineering products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Calculating client quotations and coordinating sales projects.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads
- Find and maintain prospective clients
- Provide general technical support to clients
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send a copy of their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.