Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Driver
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Warri – Delta, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Selling the company’s products/services to customers, meeting sales goals and increasing revenue and profitability.
- Meeting set sales targets.
- Creating new sales routes, winning new retailers/supermarkets/distributors and retaining existing ones.
- Identifying new markets and working with the Marketing Executive to create plans to enter markets.
- Expanding sales routes and growing sales.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness of operations.
- Identifying retailers’/supermarkets’/distributors’ needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors and relaying same to the Marketing Executive.
- Updating sales and retailer/supermarket/distributor databases; keeping sales records.
- Attending weekly Sales department and general staff meetings; preparing weekly reports on tasks completed and tasks in progress.
- Analysing market trends and competitive activities and reporting same to the Marketing Executive with the Centre Manager and BDM in copy.
- Ensuring timely collection of payments from retailers/supermarkets/distributors and ensuring accurate and timely remittance of payments to the Cashier.
- Maintaining discipline, neatness and proper dressing.
- Maintaining a polite, friendly, respectful and humble attitude towards retailers/supermarkets/distributors and the general public.
- Liaising with the issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Answering retailers’/supermarkets’/distributors’ enquiries about products, prices, routes and availability.
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly and/or monthly reports as required to the Marketing Executive with the Centre Manager, BDM and MD in copy.
- Preparing and submitting retailers’/supermarkets’/distributors’ orders to the Marketing Executive.
- Preparing relevant letters, reports, memos and official correspondence as required.
- Delivering products to retailers/supermarkets/distributors at or before the delivery time agreed with retailers/supermarkets/distributors.
- Performing other official duties as assigned.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Sales Representative or a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Knowledge of road signs and traffic laws.
- Knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Ownership of a valid drivers’ license.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Understanding of commercial trends.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Sound numerical and problem solving skills.
- Efficient leadership skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration: Very Attractive
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.