International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Data Specialist
Ref No: 30017363
Loaction: International Breweries Head Office – Ilesa, Osun
Job Type: Full time
Sales Process & Data Specialist Is responsible for defining according to what is established in Contact Strategy:
- Establish business model that contributes to the Top Line aligning with areas: Sales Team, High End, Key Account, Tech Sales, Trade Marketing and People.
- Collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data following commercial management and procedures.
- Analyze current model, identify opportunities and design new Route to Market scheme
- Organize, implement, and enforce correct data collection policies and methods.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Routines for each role according to Sales Service Model
- Measurement KPIs for each role in POC Management
- Organize, implement, and enforce correct data collection policies and methods
- Display Country Sales Ranking
- Follow-up implementation that guarantees the correct execution of the Service Model.
- Establish standards upon which collection of data are based/measured and ensure that these standards are always met.
- Align with Tech Sales new requirements in Salesforce, modifications to the current system according to the new profiles
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting