Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Controlling Intern
Job ID: 21016889
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Pre/Post evaluation of sales promotion.
- Coordination with Sales team on targets/achievement.
- Preparing Monthly Operational/Profitability report.
- Monitoring and managing of sales tools.
- Evaluation of new product development.
- Financial analysis on performance of the various teams and propose action plans and alternatives (if required) to improve continuously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration.
- Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply