Lavita Group have been a prominent contractor working with federal agencies, state governments, non-government agencies, private firms, small and large businesses. With over 10 years of experience and over 30 years of accumulated experience, we deliver commitment to quality, prompt and efficient deliverables, accuracy and attention to detail, dependability, and competitive pricing.
We are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated professional for the position with our Organization:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas.
- Build productive relationships with customers.
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries.
- Follow up and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- A good First Degree in Social Science or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a similar role.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Fluency in English and Basic Math skills.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures.
- Sales oriented.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft word,Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of make-up and beauty products.(added advantage).
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.