Deutsche Partners Holding (DPH) is an independently-owned financial services Group with core competence and specialty in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Securities and Trustees.DPH is a Group that is strongly committed to the success, development and growth of her clients and their assets. We create solutions that are relevant and add value to the specific needs and goals of each one of our clients. We work with a diversified clientele that consists of Financial Institutions, Corporations, Private Clients and Governments. We are licensed and registered as Fund/Portfolio Managers, Issuing House, Investment Adviser amongst others by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). We are qualified to provide a wide range of financial services to our clients including individuals, corporate & financial Institutions, as well as high networth individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Generating investment opportunities outlining Client’s/Company’s Investment Objective.
- Maintaining new and existing Client relationships, constant update of client on market conditions, investment research and economic trends.
- Close business transactions to increase company’s investment portfolio.
- Constructing Successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions and economic trends.
- Research and development to keep self and organization informed on relevant investment & trading news, economic trends, and government policies.
- Soliciting potential investors and pitching investment products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets/exceeds sales quotas.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies and conducting marketing research to exceed targeted sales strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Tenacity, persuasiveness, multitasking, networking, and presentation skills are imperative to the position.
- Experience in Investment Sales, Fund Management, knowledge of Microsoft Office packages will be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Aggressive Salesperson with strong communication acumen and a large Portfolio/network to reach out to.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as subject of the email
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2021.