eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
- We are seeking a highly-skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing assistant who will support the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximising company profits, developing sales strategies, and marketing campaigns and collecting and interpreting marketing analytics.
- S/he will work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
- As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials.
- S/he should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behaviour.
- Prepare market analysis by evaluating new market prospects.
- Prepare sales and marketing reports to include weekly management reports as well as flash figures.
- Prepare weekly engagement reports.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Gather and analyze consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Generate business leads and establish profitable business connections.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Evaluate market information and prepare reports as well as rate analysis required for management and sales staff.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Candidate MUST reside in Abuja
- Prior Work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Digital marketing experience is a plus too.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Significant experience with SEO/SEM campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2022.
- Applications are to be made using the link above .
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV