Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administration Officer
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assist the sales team with daily sales administration activities. Sales administrators are responsible for the efficient handling of sales orders, and they help to improve the productivity of field sales representatives by dealing with customer queries and fielding calls. This important position contributes to the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales targets:
- Customer Management
- Sales Order Processing.
- Sales Support; assisting the sales team with daily sales administration activities
- Sales Team Administration
Required Skills / Attributes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of ERPNext
Detailed Job Description
Customer Record Management:
- Create records for new customers, including contact details and the name of the representative managing the account.
- Update details of existing customers you are managing
- Prepare sales by customer and sales by products report for customers under your care
Sales Order Processing:
- Processes Sales Order, Authority to Load (ATL) received from customers, sale reps or agents. Ensure all orders are placed into ERP immediately.
- Cancel all sales orders that are no longer valid.
- Provide customers with product information, order status, order delivery status, credit balance
- Re-activation of in active customers
- Ensure Customers receivables are paid on time.
- Resolve all customer dispute
- Pass any technical queries from sales reps or customers to appropriate departments
- Ensure all sales returns are properly dealt with and ensure the customer’s account is credited.
- Schedule monthly visits to top customers
- Send monthly customer account statements prepared by accounts
- Alert sales reps to any urgent issues
- Update representatives on orders or deliveries
Sales Team Administration:
- Maintain records of sales rep scorecard and compare them with targets to help sales managers and representatives monitor the team’s progress
- Monitor all sales reps DRAR and report any deviations
- Report all customer complaints about sales reps to the sales admin manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021