A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety & Patrol Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
- Provide for safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, enforcing motor vehicle in accordance to standard practice.
- Investigate traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed or statue violations were involved
- Liaise with road regulatory agencies (Federal/ State/Local)
- Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
- Evaluate complaint and emergency-request information to determine response requirements.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Social science or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience.
- Strong communicator who enjoy interacting with and protecting the public.
- Ability to maintain positive relations with the general public.
- Physical ability to use of equipment and weapons commonly used by law enforcement officers, conduct arrests and provide assistance.
- Very familiar with Western road connectivity and must have a valid driver’s license.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and city laws, statutes and ordinances
- Knowledge of modern policing principles.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Safety & Patrol Officer – West” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.