Industrial and Medical Gases (IMG) Nigeria Plc is sub-Sahara Africa’s market leader in industrial, medical, and food-grade gases, welding & medical equipment, and engineering services since 1959 and prospered by constantly meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Health Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Officer
Key Areas of Responsibilities
SHEQ Officer reporting to the SHEQ Manager whose job scope shall be:
- Carry out quality control functions on the company’s raw materials, processes, and Finished products
- Ensure that quality assurance functions (Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Good Laboratory Practice(GLP) & Quality Control) is maintained for all medical and beverage productions.
- Ensure that water use on site meets required standard.
- Support the SHEQ manager to achieve the company SHEQ targets and Objectives
- Ensuring that all raw materials, processes and final products meet the required specification.
- Support the SHEQM to maintain the quality systems (FSSC 22000 and QMS 9001) and customer quality requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc / HND Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Science Lab Tech, Chemical Engineering and other Chemistry related courses.
- 2 – 3 years relevant working experience
- The ideal candidate must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Age 25- 30 years
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and technical skills and have the ability to work under pressure and sustain good working relationship with colleagues.
- Must be willing to travel to other IMG sites on short notice.
- Completed NYSC scheme
- High knowledge of computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Words etc)
- ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 and NEBOSH IGC trainings are added advantage
- People management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and comprehensive Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th August 2022
Note: Only Applicants with the required qualifications need to apply